When opening a story based on HANA Live Connection, the following error appears in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
"Unable to retrieve data from the datasource. Error: [Bad Gateway]"
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Live Data Connection to SAP HANA
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story based on HANA Live Connection.
- Notice that the chart does not retrieve any data and the error message appears.
The issue is caused by a long-running query on the HANA database.
Set the SQL Execution Hints in the Calculation view according to the following SAP Note: 2509161 - Set SQL Execution Hints in Calculation View via HANA Studio Modeler.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem