- When dumping database or tran log with a config file, using the sp_config_dump procedure:
- How to configure the system defined dump file name?
- Can the file / stripe name of the dump be changed?
- Is it possible to change the naming convention of the dump file generated and shown in dumphist file?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 & 16.0
KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.