- After a kernel update icons are missing when using SAP GUI for HTML (webgui) with SAP Corbu theme. Other themes are not affected (for example: SAP BlueCrystal).
- Logon to the Easy Access Menu looks like the screenshot below. In this example screenshot 4 icons are missing:
- The Expected behavior would look like the following screenshot:
- When looking at the network trace (for example an HTTPWatch trace), multiple HTTP errors are visible with "HTTP 404 Resource Not Found". These errors are visible for icons retrieved from the path "/sap/public/icmandir/its/lsgui/themes/legacy/images/icons/...":
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40 and higher
- SAP GUI for HTML (webgui)
&sap-theme=sap_corbu , sap-theme , sap_corbu , icon ,
404 Resource Not Found , Application Server Error
/sap/public/icmandir/its/lsgui/themes/legacy/images/icons/ltr/status_pulldown.png , KBA , BC-FES-WGU , SAP GUI for HTML , BC-FES-ITS , SAP Internet Transaction Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.