- A report on Development Goals / Objectives displays the ENUM field labels of another Development Plan template;
- After copying an Objective / Development Goal template and changing the labels of some ENUM options, the Ad Hoc Report still displays the old labels.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Plan
- SAP SuccessFactors Goals Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Analytics
CDP Goals Dev Goals Objective ENUM field value labels incorrect wrong previous plan template , KBA , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , LOD-SF-CDP-TMP , Template Management , LOD-SF-CDP-REP , Analytics & Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.