Foreign Currency Remeasurement of Payables failing due to the error message: No valuation method available for company and set of book
SAP Business Bydesign.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Payables work center.
- Under Periodic Tasks, select Foreign Currency Remeasurement Runs.
- Select the Executed Run and click on View.
- Navigate to the Messages tab.
For the accounting principle and the assigned Foreign Currency Remeasurement Methods the Valid From date maintained is not applicable to the selected period in the Foreign Currency Remeasurement run.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Implementation Projects > Open Activity List > Fine-Tune > Foreign Currency Remeasurement Methods for Payables and Receivables.
- Select > Assign remeasurement method to accounting principle.
For the Accounting Principle which is linked to your company, select the Use of A/P and maintain the correct valid from for the assigned Foreign Currency Remeasurement Methods.
or Execute the Foreign Currency Remeasurement of Payables for a period or later periods which is after the valid from date maintained in this settings.
Foreign Currency Remeasurement of Payables no valuation methods available , KBA , no valuation methods , foreign currency remeasurement payables , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , Problem