In S/4HANA Cloud systems, you may need to trigger manually Employee-BP synchronization. It might be necessary to do it due:
- Data inconsistency between the employee and the Business Partner.
- Previous synchronization failed.
- Scheduled synchronizations are not enough.
- The replication from SF was successful but the changes are not present in the system.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1902
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1905
In S/4 HANA system, the Employee-BP synchronization is usually run every hour.
However, if you need to trigger an additional synchronization, you can follow these steps:
- Open the app "Trigger Data Synchronization - Employee – Business Partner".
- The following message will be displayed:
Trigger Business partner synchronizationBusiness partner synchronization is scheduled for the employees who are not synchronized correctly to Business Partner.
Check the logs in application Monitor Data Synchronization.
- The above message indicates the synchronization has been triggered again.
- You can check the result and logs of this synchronization by accessing the app "Monitor Data Synchronization" (Employee-Business Partner).
NOTE: Using the above method triggers the synchronization only for employees whose previous synchronization has failed. For new employees who have not had a synchronization yet, it is necessary to wait until the next scheduled synchronization.
- Official documentation of the app "Trigger Data Synchronization - Employee – Business Partner"
- 2742021 - Changes made in SuccessFactors not reflected in S/4HANA Cloud
BP synchronization, S4hana cloud, employee, Business Partner , KBA , CA-HR-S4 , Cross-Application HCM Objects in S/4HANA , How To