- When you try to export content in Deployment, there are some contents under Wrangler
- What are they?
- Why are some of them included as dependencies of selected model, but others not?
- Is there any different to select or not the Data checkbox for the Wrangler items?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Go to Deployment > Export.
- Choose the New (plus sign) icon.
=> The New window opens and the left-hand pane contains nodes that list the content that can be exported.
=> There are some contents under Wrangler.
- The wrangling objects are a dependency of those models that are created through the wrangling workflow.
- They are internal objects which give the metadata of what transformations (split, add column, etc) have been applied to a specific set of data or model, so they can be reused - for example, during a story copy.
- When exporting the model or story, please always include the wrangler/ wrangling objects, as it tracks your transformations and acts as the link between stories and their specific models.
- Not including these objects could cause stories, modeling rebuilds, and other functionality to have strange behavior or render a story unusable.
- In conclusion, the wrangling object should always be included, with the data box checked.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, wrangling, Wrangler, export, import, deployment, migrate, migration , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , How To