While accessing the RMK Career Site, one of the Job Search Filters is a picklist. When selecting a value to filter, some of the options are 0 or even com.successfactors.picklist.bean.MultiSelectBean@. However, no job requisitions have this field configured as a 0 or with the value "com.successfactors.picklist.bean.MultiSelectBean@"
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the RMK site
- In Job Search section, click on 'More Options'
- In a filter value, select a picklist
- One of the selectable values is optionID of the picklist, '0', or 'com.successfactors.picklist.bean.MultiSelectBean@'
- If some job requisitions do not have any value selected in the corresponding field (so it is set to 'No Selection'), then this in turn will send a zero to RMK in the job data.
As the search options are based on job data rather than the picklist values in RCM, the zero will appear in the list.
- The field is no longer mapped in Set Up Recruiting Marketing Field Mapping and the field is still added into the Search fields, so the option ID is still there.
- For com.successfactors.picklist.bean.MultiSelectBean@, this is the value that is sent to RMK when there is an issue with the quality of the picklist value in the requisition. For example, if a value was entered but then the picklist was changed but the value in the requisition was not. In this case, the system cannot send the populated value so sends this instead which RMK will display.
The Job Requisitions must be updated in RCM and a correct the value selected in the corresponding field. Once the data is updated in RMK, this will in turn update the values that will appear in the search options.
NOTE: The current behaviour with the 0 value is the subject of an Engineering task. The code will be updated in the next release so that RCM will not pass 0 to RMK if no value is selected for any picklist field.
job search filter, job search picklist 0, job search filter 0, job search career site 0, job search filter 0 value. , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem