- Unable to close the cancellation policy window
- Cancellation policy window has no X button
- How to close Cancellation policy window in an integrated login
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- In an integrated login, go to My Learning > Search for Scheduled Offering
- Click on Withdraw
- Click Yes on the succeeding Confirmation windows
- Click on the Cancellation Policy link > Notice that there is no X or Close button on the window
- As per Product Management Team, with fiori, we are moving to no close X on dialog boxes.
- Since it can be closed using escape, this is not a defect but an expected behavior.
- Please use the escape key to close the cancellation policy window when withdrawing from a Scheduled Offering.
LRN-55537, SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, cancellation policy window, scheduled offering, escape key, how to close, registration, withdraw, integrated login, UI, interface , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , How To