FAQ on Esignatures (Esig), Task Checklist Features and how they are supported in SF Mobile App.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Can customers integrate with a third party e-signature application that is different from the standard PIN esig functionality that comes in-built with LMS?
- Yes, but a custom extension is required.
- Yes, but custom esig extension can only be extended to non-validated version of SF Mobile App. It does not extend to validated version of mobile app.
- No, custom extensions are not supported in Validated version of SF Mobile App.
- No. This will not work. Extension Esig supersedes any standard configuration in the web application. Once custom eSig is enabled, standard eSig PIN will not work in web so it will be used for both web app and mobile App if enabled.
- No. This feature is currently only available in the web application.
- Check the roadmap for further information here.
SuccessFactors, Learning, LMS, SF Mobile App, Esig, Custom Esig, Task Checklist, e-signature, customization , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-MOB , Mobile Application Issues Only , LOD-SF-LMS-ESG , E-Signature , How To