- SAP Transportation Management, Freight Agreement RFQ is created where the local Rate Table uses a Scale Template
- Data Maintained in the Scale Template Items tab is not populated in the Rate Table under Scale Items tab
- Deleting the validity of the Rate Table and inserting again populates the data from the Scale Template
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709, 1809
scale, template, FRA, rate table, validity, scale items, rates, dates and values , KBA , TM-FRA-RFQ , Freight Agreement Request for Quotation , TM-MD-CM-RA , Rates , TM-MD-CM , Charge Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.