[[JOB_REQ_TITLE]] token is not resolving in the Subject line of the below email triggers –
- Employee Referral Programme Candidate referred to a job requisition (new candidate).
- Employee Referral Programme Candidate referred to a job requisition (existing candidate).
But the tokens [[JOB_REQ_ID]] and [[RECRUITING_JOB_EXTERNAL_TITLE]] get resolved in the subject line. And also [[JOB_REQ_TITLE]] get resolved in the body of the email.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Careers >> Job search >> Search for jobs.
- For any of the jobs, click Refer a Friend.
- Refer a candidate.
- The candidate will receive an email where the token [[JOB_REQ_TITLE]] is not resolved in the title.
There are different implementation for resolving Subject line token and resolving email body token. As per the design below tokens are acceptable in candidate referral program as a Subject line token.
There are two tokens which display the Job Req Title:
JOB_REQ_TITLE: Here it shows the Internal Title of the Job Req.
RECRUITING_JOB_EXTERNAL_TITLE: Here it shows the External title of the Job Req.
Notice in Email body JOB_REQ_TITLE is getting resolved as External Job Req title. This is the logic:
1. Initially JOB_REQ_TITLE token map has the value as "Internal Job Req title"
2. While resolving the token the logic is checking if the candidate is Internal or External.
3. If it is an external candidate the logic is replacing the "Internal Job Req title" with "External Job Req title" which can be viewed in email body
NOTE: JOB_REQ_TITLE can be resolved as Internal/External Job Req title as per the candidate type. But RECRUITING_JOB_EXTERNAL_TITLE will always be resolved as External Job Req title.
The above logic is not present for the Subject line token resolver and so the [JOB_REQ_TITLE] token will not resolve values in the Subject line of the email notification.
2742759 - Recruiting email triggers - Tokens not working - Recruiting Management
Subject line, Email Triggers, JOB_REQ_TITLE, Employee Referral , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem