If a user creates a bookmark and applies it to the document it functions normally. However, if it is then refreshed, the bookmark will then apply itself to one page, then not apply to others.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.9.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the SAP Analytics Cloud
- Go to any report you have
- Open the report
- Go to the Bookmark Tab
- Create a new Bookmark
- Save the new Bookmark
- See it functions normally with all tabs
- Refresh the Page
- Change the tab
- Observe that the Bookmark is no longer applying despite been active
This has been resolved in SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.9.9
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem