- Cannot merge cells in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) story
- Merge button is gray
- "It is not possible to merge the cells of a whole row or column"
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create model for example with BW Live connection.
- Create story with above model and insert very simple table.
- Insert column and try to merge cells.
>> Merge button is gray , cannot do merge freely.
The issue is currently by design as it is not possible to merge cells within the Header or Data region
In order to get this feature developed/implemented in SAP Analytics Cloud sooner, please vote (or comment) for this enhancement idea on our SAP Customer Influence Site ID: 233412.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SAC, BOC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, merge, grey, unable, deactive, active, bw, live, defect. , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Bug Filed