You create a sales document (sales order, debit memo request…) or a billing document. When you enter an item or saving the document you get error V1801: Pricing error: Mandatory condition TTX1 is missing.
Check the pricing analysis, you'll see message 'Condition record is missing' from access details for TTX1.
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app Create Sales Order;
- Fill out all the information that are necessary;
- Ensure that customer tax classification and material tax classification match to the changed tax condition record. Business process must be domestic business;
- After enter the item and fill out the order quantity the error message is displayed.
TTX1 is set as a mandatory condition type in pricing procedure.
The date used for pricing determination (Service Rendered Date in case of tax condition determination) from the document is out of the validity period of existing condition record for the condition type.
- Check the pricing analysis in the document:
- Open the sales document in app Display Sales Order;
- Go to Item Condition Tab;
- Click button Analysis;
- Analysis Pricing screen is shown, and on the left side of the screen, you can choose the Condition Type TTX1 to check access details and get the date which system used to carry out the determination.
- Adjust the Validity Periods of condition record for Condition Type TTX1:
- Go to app Set Tax Rates (with Role TAX_SPECIALIST) or Set Material Prices (with role PRICING_SPECIALIST);
- Fill out Condition Type with TTX1 and press Condition Information;
- Fill out Country with your country code, customer tax classification, material tax classification and Destination Country with country code of customer;
- Adjust the validity period of condition record, ensure the date used for TTX1 determination in the document has been included into date range between valid from & valid to.
- Update the pricing determination again in sales document:
- Open the incorrect sales document in change mode;
- Go to Conditions and click button Update Prices with pricing type K (Copy price elements and cost. Redetermine taxes(recommended)) or B (Carry out new pricing).
Pricing error, Condition Type, TTX1, tax code, validity period, mandatory condition , KBA , SD-BF-PR , Pricing , Problem