You have created a Custom Mass Data Run. You want to have this MDR recur for a long period of time. Example: 12 months.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
You have create your custom MDR.
- You have generated the screens for the MDR.
- You have added the work center view to an existing work center for use in the UI application.
- Go to the custom MDR work center view.
- Click on an existing (or create a new) MDR instance.
- Click on the button Schedule.
- Set the schedule to Recurrence.
- Change the time frame to Monthly.
- Set the EndDate to be a long period - eg. 12 months.
- Observe the error.
Error: End Date should not be greater than DD.MM.YYYY HH:MM:SS
Your tenant has the role code as a Test Tenant.
As per system design, the test tenant is to be used to test functionality and features before finally moving to the Production tenant. This allows the development team and the end users to review configurations and behaviour before moving the changes / PDI solutions.
If the tenant where you are scheduling is a Test Tenant, there is a check in the application process which will limit the amount of time you can schedule an MDR to recur. The limit is a maximum End Date of 60 days greater than the Start Date. This is to avoid unnecessary execution fo MDR's for a prolonged period of time.
To resolve this issue, you should apply an End Date that is within the specified time frame.
MDR, end date, error, greater, custom, PDI , KBA , mdr , custom , pdi , recurrence , end date , AP-RC-BDS-MDR , ByDesign Studio Mass Data Run , Problem