- How to configure BI 4.x for integration with public key infrastructure to allow certificate based login to BI Platform
- Configuration for X.509 for RESTful web services and related login workflows
- This KBA will cover BI server configuration required to accept certificate requests from clients
- NOTE: All information and pictures were taking from sample test system and do not represent actual data (any resemblance as such is purely coincidental)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP04+
- Apache Tomcat 8.5+
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
x509, 509, publickey, PKI , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.