You wish to drag & drop a msg file to an Attachment facet, in our example in Opportunities.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales workcenter.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open any Opportunity.
- Go to the Attachments facet.
- Find your msg file on your desktop and drag it to the Attachments facet.
Result: the msg file cannot be dropped in the facet.
You have not selected the File Extension eml as default under Mime Type: message/rfc822.
Please follow the below steps to resolve the issue:
- Go to Business Configuration Workcenter.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select Open Activity List.
- Search and Open the Activity Allowed MIME Types for Document Upload.
- Search for Mime Type: message/rfc822.
- Select the record and in the File Extension section, uncheck the default flag against msg.
- Change the following entry: eml default = 'X'.
- Save and Close.
msg file, drag&drop, attachment, email, e-mail , KBA , LOD-CRM-BF-ATT , Attachments , Problem