- The net value for a delivery document shown in App Maintain Billing Due List is different in comparison to the net value shown in billing document when created or simulated for the same delivery document.
- The net value for a delivery document shown in App Create Billing Document VF01 is different when the same delivery document is opened in App Create Billing Document VF04.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open VF04 app.
- Ensure “Delivery-Related” checkbox is active.
- A net value is shown.
- Select the document and press “Simulate”.
- The net value shown in invoice header might differ from the net price displayed in the list.
This is standard behaviour.
The delivery document itself has no price information. In VF04, the value which was stored in the billing index when it was created is shown.
When simulation is done or an invoice is created, the correct price from the sales order is calculated.
S/4HANA Cloud, S4_PC, billing, invoice, document, VF01, VF04, incorrect, wrong, pricing, value, amount, SD-BIL , KBA , SD-BIL , Billing , Problem