- There is no CDS view released which can be used for Business Partner Tax Numbers.
- CDS views I_BUSINESSPARTNERTAXNUMBER and A_BUSINESSPARTNERTAXNUMBER is not released to be consumed.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
The BP Tax Number field stores the value in table DFKKBPTAXNUM. CDS View I_BUSINESSPARTNERTAXNUMBER fetches data from table DFKKBPTAXNUM but this CDS view is not released.
CDS View I_CUSTOMER and I_SUPPLIER can be used to get the tax numbers. These CDS views provide fields TaxNumber1, 2, ..., 5 which are filled with the values inserted in tax categories. There is also a field in these CDS Views for VATRegistration.
The steps to maintain tax numbers with Tax Categories in App Maintain Business Partner are as follows:
- Go to App Maintain Business Partner.
- Create or Open an existing BP in Business Partner (Gen.) role.
- Go to Identification Tab.
- Go to section Tax Numbers to maintain tax categories and its correspondng tax number.
Note: If the Tax Number maintained is for a country which is different than the BP country maintained, then KNA1 and LFA1 tables would not store tax numbers. Hence, in such scenarios, CDS Views I_CUSTOMER and I_SUPPLIER would return blank values.
[Enter your See Also here...]
S/4HANA Cloud, S4_PC, KNA1-STCEG, KNA1-STCD1, KNA1-STCD2, KNA1-STCD5, tax, number, VAT, BP, maintain, manage, business, partner, customer, vendor, supplier, LO-MD-BP, AP-MD-BP, CDS, views, I_BUSINESSPARTNERTAXNUMBER , KBA , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , How To