- Is it possible to delete the pairing between source and target instances in the Instance Synchronization Wizard?
- How to unpair two instances in Instance Sync Tool?
- I've paired two instanc for sync and I'd like to undo this;
***Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
This can be done by performing the following steps:
- Go through Admin Center > Instance Synchronization Wizard;
- Select "Configuration Copy (Instance Synchronization)" and click "Next";
- Click on "go through the Instance Synchronization Wizard tool from the beginning";
- Select a target instance and click on "Delete Existing Instance";
- Click on the trash icon under "Action."
- Click on "Yes" to save changes;
- You've successfully removed this target instance from the paired ones.
2088055 - Instance Synchronization Feature Guide & need to know information - Platform
BizX, Instance Sync, Synchronization Wizard, Sync Tool, Delete pair, Unpair, Undo pairing, Remove Target , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-IST , Instance Sync Tool , Problem