You want to use Response options in campaigns.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Campaigns workcenter.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Open Campaign 123 (where 123 is the Campaign ID).
- Go to the Response Options facet.
- Click Add, to add the Response Options.
You are not sure how these response options will be used in the Campaigns.
Response options are used in Campaigns when using the 'Upload Mass Response' option. This will download an excel which has a 'Response ID', 'Account' and 'Contact' column.
When you are conducting an external campaign (campaigns which are not executed from the Cloud for Customer system) you will have to manually enter the 'Account' and 'Contact' and a valid 'Response ID' in the excel. The Response ID maintained in the excel should be maintained in Response Options facet of the Campaign.
response options , campaign , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , Campaigns , Problem