- "Failed to open connection to cube [session-#:<server>::EN:SAPBW7.0:SSO]" when selecting a connection
- The workspace can be used when SNC is disabled
- This may have been working prior to an upgrade
- CPIC logs show message "ERROR => SncPSetNewName()==SNCERR_BAD_NT_PREFIX"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Analysis - Edition for OLAP
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.