The recipients are not receiving the JOB email notification;
Email notification is not in my email box;
Customer are not receiving the email notification from the Job;
Change the email notification recipients from Batch Upload Employee Photos or Live Profile Import.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
This issue could be apply to two Employee Profile Job Types:
- Batch Upload Employee Photos;
- Live Profile Import;
If you are not receiving the email notification, please confirm if:
- Confirm if your mailbox are not full;
- Confirm if you can not found the job notification emails in the Spam mailbox;
- Confirm with your IT team if the email are in the list to be allowed by your mail network;
- Confirm with your IT team if they can check if there is not anything blocking the emails from being delivered.
If you did all the steps described in the above and confirm the problem isn't with your mailbox or mail network, please open an incident to LOD-SF-EP-JOB or contact your implementation partner.
Processor or partner, please follow the steps bellow:
- Open the Monitor Job in the Provisioning;
- Confirm if the Email Notification has been delivered successfully;
- If the Email Notification has been delivered successfully, create a new JOB with the same configuration and permissions to test if the problem is the current job;
- Cancel the old job to preventing duplicated import.
With this resolution, the Job Notification should work as expected.
If you want to add new emails to receive the notifications to test, please done this solicitation to the processor in the incident too.
employee, notification, error, not receiving, email, email notification, change, test, LOD-SF-EP, LOD-SF-EP-JOB, Employee Profile, Success Factors, SFSF, EP , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JOB , Scheduled jobs , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem