- Does SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) Support SHA-2 / SHA-256 for SAML SSO Configuration with SAC?
- What is the difference between SHA2, SHA-2, SHA256, SHA-256 ? Are they all the same thing?
SAP Analytics Cloud
- As of June 2019, SAP Analytics Cloud, now supports SHA-2 / SHA-256 as a hashing algorithm used in Custom SAML IdP workflows.
- There is no difference between SHA2 and SHA-2 or SHA256 and SHA-256. However SHA-2 consists of six hash functions, with one of these hash values being 256; therefore SHA-256 is a variant in SHA-2.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SHA1, SHA-1, SHA-2, SHA-256 , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem