An Item is not removed from Demand on manually assigning the technician within ticket item .
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Resource Scheduler work center.
- Go to the Demand view.
- Click on query All Demands.
- You can see Ticket item LMN-YY (where LMN-YY represents ticket item) is available here.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view .
- Search and open ticket LMN and go to Items facet.
- Select the line Item YY and click on the edit button.
- Under field Service Technician maintain the technician as XYZ (where XYZ represents the technician name).
- Save the changes.
- Go back to the Demand view.
- You can see item LMN-YY is still listed here even though technician XYZ is not available here for assignment .
Manually maintaining the technician within ticket-item will not remove item from demand view.
If you want to remove an item from Resource Scheduler Demand, you need to remove item YY from Ticket LMN.
Service Technician , Ticket Item , KBA , resource scheduler , demand , LOD-CRM-RES , Resource Scheduling , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem