An user is not receiving any feed updates when changes are made in the ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
Go to the Tickets view.
Search for ticket LMN (where LMN represents the ticket name) and open it.
There are changes made within ticket LMN, but under feed facet the ticket related updates are not reflected.
The related business configuration is not scope .
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Project.
- Click on Edit Project Scope and Go to Question section .
- Expand scoping element: Communication and Information Exchange->People Collaboration, Intranet and External Services->Communities,Document Management and External Services.
- Here you can see question Do you want to deactivate system feed generation for your cloud solution ? is checked.
- Please uncheck it and save the changes.
- Now the feed update will work.
Feed update , Scoping , KBA , feed generation , ticket , AP-RC-FED , Feeds Backend , Problem