The child members of a story do not add up to the parent member.
Even if you collapse and then expand again the parent there are one or more child members missing in the expansion of the children members.
- SAP Analytics Cloud, all versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open affected Story
- Expand a parent member and manually calculate the sum of the children.
- The values will not match and close inspection will show that one or more children do not appear in the drill-down.
This story creator has explicitly hidden the members that do not appear in the drill-down.
There is a hidden member indicator just below the title of the story. Selecting this with the mouse will show the member(s) that have been hidden
Expected behaviour due to members being explicitly hidden. If this was not expected edit the story to remove the hidden members.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem