You add a Target Group with employees to a Campaign. Then, we select the tick box “Include Employees”. However, when we choose an action different than "Send E-Mail", the option “Include Employees” is automatically deselected.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
The following scoping question should be selected "You can execute Campaigns for Employees added in the Target Group". This scoping question is under Sales Campaign > Campaign Management > Campaign Execution.
- Go to the Sales Campaigns work center.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Click New.
- Fill in the mandatory fields and click "Save and Open".
- In the Build facet, add a Target Group which has employees. (The employees must be maintained in the Employees facet inside the Target Group).
- Select the tick box “Include Employees”.
- Select action “Export List”, "Create Mass Activity" or "Send SMS".
RESULT: The tick box “Include Employees” has automatically been deselected.
The tick box “Include Employees” is only meant to be used for action “Send E-Mail”. All other actions are not relevant for employees.
It would be a new requirement to include employees in an action different than “Send E-Mail”.
If you consider that this functionality should be available in the system, we would like to kindly ask you to post this request in the SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer influence site: https://influence.sap.com
2694776 - Members Not Contacted with Reason 'Not Relevant'
2431321 - No Export File in Campaign After Successful Execution
campaign, target group, employee, include employees, export list, create mass activity, send sms, , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , Campaigns , LOD-CRM-MKT-TG , Target Groups , How To