When running the Approval Status Report (CSV) and choose to filter the report with the date range and desired criteria, the generated report returns all the items.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as an admin and go to Reports
- Search for the Approval Status Report (CSV)
- Enter a date range
- On the Item field, click the filter icon
- Filter the item with the domain, submit the criteria
- Run the report
- Notice that the generated result did not filter the items based on domains or it may show all possible results
This is an expected behavior. The report is driven by the 'Request Type' checkboxes that override the filter criteria (i.e. Request-Type overrules Item filter, SO filter and External requests.)
Please uncheck all request type checkboxes and filter the report with your criteria to have the expected results.
SF, Success Factors, LMS, learning, Approval Status Report (CSV), filter not working, domain, criteria, LRN-21363, LRN-7757 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem