Exporting the XML file from Career Site Builder and importing it in another Site is not updating the Category Pages items like Text, Image, etc., that were added through Career Site Builder. Is it possible to update the category pages that were edited through Career Site Builder?
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Career Site Builder
- Command Center
To be able to import the category pages that were updated via Career Site Builder, it's needed to do the following:
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any Category Pages in the Target Site, that is, the site you would like to have imported the updated category pages, make sure that you do a backup of the category pages that are currently in this target site by exporting them in Command Center. This is extremely important because it's needed to delete them to import the category pages from Source site. This is important in case you would like to revert back the configuration or to just have a backup of the previous configuration. It is also important to mention that no category page should have an equal name when performing the export/import process. Each category page name must be unique.
- Export the category pages from Command Center in Target site in order to have a backup of these files
- Export the updated Category Pages in Command Center, that is, export the Category Pages in Command Center from the Source site
- Delete the category pages you would like to have updated in Target through Command Center
- Import the Category Pages in Target site via Command Center
This is out of SAP Support scope, and should be done by a partner or SAP Professional Services.
category pages, command center, career site builder, category pages career site builder, category pages csb , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , LOD-SF-RMK-CC , Command Center , How To