- The following message can be seen in the ASE errorlog after selecting data inserted by a jConnect client that has ENABLE_BULK_LOAD enabled.
Invalid column length: 264. Value must be between 0 and 8 at offset -20 for 'all-pages' row with minimum row length of 129.
- DBCC Checktable on the table report Error 2507.
Msg 2507, Level 16, State 2
Server 'ASE', Line 1
Table Corrupt: Offset table is incorrect (page number 1285200, partition ID 939150391; row number 0; offset in the offset table is 2; the correct offset is 252).
- Replication Agent report Error 9289 when scanning the corrupted row.
Error: 9289, Severity: 20, State: 1 when scanning the corrupted row
server RepAgent(17). Log record (3204148, 0) for object = 92527363 contains inconsistent data. Transaction log may be corrupt. Please contact SAP Technical Support.
- The table is using allpage locking.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- jConnect 7.07 SP 127 and up
- jConnect 16 PL03 and up
CR#820395,CR820395, JDBC, java, jconn4, jconn4.jar , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.