No e-mails appears when the new feature 'Message Center' is enabled. It shows the message "You have no messages".
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Enable Message Center as per RCM-59263
- Go to Recruiting -> Message Center
- No Emails in list -> 'You have no messages'
Some RBP Permissions are not enabled
This issue is caused by a misconfiguration related to the permissions.
Since RCM uses XML permissions, the objects related to RCM needs to be marked as non-secure. Add the following permission to your users:
- Manage Permission Roles > [Permission Role] > Permission settings > Permission... > Administrator Permissions > Metadata Framework > Access to non-secured objects
- Manage Permission Roles > [Permission Role] > Permission settings > Permission... > Recruiting Permissions > Odata API Candidate export
- Then once these permissions are enabled please carry out an oData MetaData Refresh
To access and use Message Center, ensure that you have enabled the EmailBrandTemplate permission for the relevant user also. Please see the Accessing and Using Message Center section from the Implementation Guide for further details.
If the issue still remains please open a Support Incident.
**Alternatively, please use Upgrade Center as per the Release Notes which will avoid having to implement additional configuration.**
The recruiter will see only his own email threads with candidates, so no threads started by other users will be visible
Email Center, E-Mail Center, EmailBrandTemplate, OData API Candidate Export, Access to non-secured objects , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , How To