- You are using a Fiori application (example: Find Maintenance Order and Operation)
- You would like to search for the available options for a specific field using the Search help (F4)
- The Define Conditions dialog box opens with sections for include and exclude.
- In the Include section, there are options for:
- Equal to
- Starts with
- Ends with
- Less than
- Less than or equal to
- Greater than
- Greater than or equal to
- However, in the Exclude section there is only the option for "Equal to"
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
FIORI, OnPremise, on-premise, WebDympro, SAP GUI, Define, Condition, F4, Search, Help, Exclude, Equal to , KBA , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.