- No new data is being collected for ST03 / ST03N. i.e. No data is being collected for any instance (not just a problem for TOTAL data).
- There are no logs in ST03 that can be checked.
- STAD data is working OK.
- You are running the SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR job with a user that is copied from DDIC, or other user with the same authorizations as DDIC.
- All of the checks and notes of KBA 2369736 appear to be in place or do not seem to resolve the issue:
- 2369736 - Troubleshooting missing data in ST03N/ST03
KBA , BC-CCM-MON-TUN , Workload Monitoring Tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.