When will SAP stop supporting Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite ?
SAP uses the term "End of Mainstream Maintenance" (EoMM) for this state, while using "End Of Life" (EOL) to mean that Support will no longer provide assistance on the version.
The SAP Product Availability Matrix (PAM) is the primary source for questions about EOL / EoMM dates.
As of May 17 2019, PAM shows EoMM date of SAP ASE 15.7 for Business Suite:
SYBASE ASE 15.7 FOR BUS. SUITE
Supported Until 31.12.2025
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) 6.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) 7.0
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) 7.0
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager (SOLMAN) 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
sybase, EOL, support, end of life, end of mainstream maintenance, EOMM, Business Suite, ASE for BS , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.