When you modify the column width this change does not stick when the page is refreshed in Fiori.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Modify any column size.
- Click the refresh button from the bottom of the page.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Notice that the modification does not stick.
It normally occurs when the Auto Adjustment of Table Column Width is enable.
Please noticed that this feature, in case, the table is very long, will make the columns shrink further by wrapping the header text. Thus, maintaining all the values on one screen.
If you would like to avoid the reported behavior, please disable the Auto Adjustment of Table Column Width by performing the steps below:
- Go to the Settings.
- Go to the Company Settings.
- Then turn off the toggle button option "Enable Auto Adjustment of Table Column Width in Fiori Client".
- Save it.
Column; Width; Change; Modify; Stick; Fiori; RUI; Refresh; Update; Auto; Adjustment; Size; , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , How To