How to create a new activity in an Onboarding Process Configuration
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SucessFactors Onboarding - All Versions
- Access the Manage Data feature
- Search for "Onboarding Process Configuration"
- Select the process that you want change
- Click in the "Take Action" button then "Make Correction"
- Select the activity that you want to add
- Click in Details to configurations
- Click in the save button in the right bottom corner
Onboarding Process Configuration ; new activity ; welcome message ; manage data , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , How To