- You have maintained a specific SET/GET parameter in the R3 back-end system (Transaction: SU3) for an Enterprise Asset Management/Plant Maintenance transaction.
- This parameter is working when you access the specific transaction in the back-end system and the default value is populated.
- However, if you access application in the Fiori Frontend system, the default value is not populated using the SET/GET parameters settings.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SET/GET, parameters, Default, EAM_USER, SU3, Personalization, value, FIORI, WebDympro, SAP GUI , KBA , EP-PCT-MAN-MW , BP for Maintenance Worker , EP-PCT-MAN-MP , BP for Planner , PM-FIO , Fiori User Interface (UI) for PM , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.