SNP Deployment leads to unexpected results, e.g.:
- Distribution Demand (Planned) was not deleted even Distribution Demand (Confirmed) was created. This duplicates the demands.
- Distribution Demand (Confirmed) is shown in the deployment log but it is not created.
- Distribution Demand (Planned) could not be fully converted and was reduced. The reduced Distribution Demand (Planned) was created for the wrong target location.
- Deployment shows different behavior if executed with and without parallel processing profile.
- SAP Supply Chain Management
- APO - Advanced Planner and Optimizer
- Supply Network Planning
- SNP Deployment
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.