- There is a requirement to access the Migration Object Documentation.
- Show docu button is not available in the Migration Cockpit.
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to 'Migrate your Data' App.
- Go to the relevant migration project.
- Migration object Documentation via 'Show Docu' button is missing.
From SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1911 release onwards, the "Show Docu" button is not supported.
The migration object documentation is only available via the web assistant of the "Migrate your Data" app (also known as Migration Cockpit).
To access the same, follow the below steps:
- Access "Migrate your data" App.
- Click on the "?" button at the top right corner.
- Select the Object documentation.
- Once the link is opened, click on the required migration object name to display the documentation for the same.
This information can also be access through the Migration Object documentation via the SAP Help Portal and the Product Assistance.
or directly via that short link:
or via SAP S/4HANA Cloud - Product Assistance
https://help.sap.com → SAP S/4HANA Cloud → Product Assistance → Choose your language → Data Migration → Migration Cockpit → Migration objects for SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
https://help.sap.com/S4_CE_DM leads to the landing page that bundles all relevant information regarding data migration.
https://help.sap.com/S4_CE_MO leads to the available migration objects and their documentation.
Migrate your data, LTMC, migration cockpit, migration template, S/4HANA cloud, S4_PC, CA-GTF-MIG, Document, Show, docu, migration, object, documentation. , KBA , CA-GTF-MIG , SAP S/4HANA Data Migration Cockpit Content (LTMC) , Problem