- Users are not able to access existing templates in the Excel UI.
- The error "No templates in planning area XXX" appears when trying to load a New View From Template... menu:
- Or the error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" occurs when the user tries to open the Master Data Workbook.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
excel, attribute, template, user, permission, IBP, 1905, unable, view, Object reference not set to an instance of an object, no templates in planning area, no templates , KBA , SCM-IBP-SEC-AP , Attribute Permissions , SCM-IBP-XLS , Excel Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.