- When will my instance be migrated?
- What is the schedule for picklist migration?
- How to request an ad hoc migration?
- How to anticipate my migration date?
- How to postpone my migration date?
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
Migration schedule is defined by SAP's Solution Adoption team. Customers are notified via e-mail as soon as a migration date is defined and given plenty amount of time to eventually address any conflicts.
If you would like to request an ad hoc migration and/or if you have any requests related to migration dates for your environments, please contact the migration team directly at email@example.com. There is no need of support incidents for such queries.
Within your e-mail request to the migration team, please specify:
- Your Company Name/Customer Number;
- Company ID of your instance(s);
- Instance Type (Production/Preview);
- Business reason for migration request.
For detailed and updated information about picklist migration schedule, please visit the SAP SuccessFactors Community Innovation Alert, which is actively maintained by our Solution Adoption team.
For any other details (not related to schedule and migration dates) about picklist migration, please refer to our Picklist Migration Guide.
2978578 - Disabling of Legacy Picklists Management [2H 2020]
2978707 - Planned Retirement of the Legacy Picklist Import Job Type [2H 2020]
SF, successfactors, PLT, platform, picklist, legacy, mdf, picklist migration, schedule, calendar, migration date, 2019, 2020, picklist center, picklist centre, scheduling, dates , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-MDF-PKL , Picklists , LOD-SF-MDF , Metadata Framework , Problem