You noticed that the Products facet is not displayed when you open an opportunity and cannot be added via adaptation.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open any opportunity.
- The Products facet is not displayed, and cannot be added via Adap mode.
In your implementation project on Business Configuration, you have scoped the Banking element.
Once this element is in your scope, the Products facet won't be displayed under Opportunity objected.
This is the expected system behavior.
If you want to have the Products facet visible in Opportunity Object, you need to uncheck the scoping element Banking.
You can check if the Banking element is in your scope following the below steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the current project.
- Click on Edit Project Scope
- Go to the 3rd step - Scoping.
- Expand the Industry Solutions element.
- Then you will be able to see if the Banking element is scoped.
Products Facet, Opportunity, Banking , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To