- Unable to update Classification of a Material through the App 'Manage Mass Maintenance - Products'
- The classification of a material can be updated in the "change material" app but not through the App 'Manage Mass Maintenance - Products'
- Error "Record &1 has unsupported classification data for class type &2." appears in the log of app 'Manage Mass Maintenance - Products' but not known why or how to correct
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud -All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the app 'Manage Mass Processes - Product'
- Create new Process
- Import file to process
- error appears
The Characteristic / Characteristics being changed in the app are 'overwritten characteristic'
An overwritten characteristic can be checked in the App "Manage Classes"
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
In Mass Maintenance not all the features of Classification are supported and as a result the error message appears
This restriction is planned to be removed in CE Release 1911 to allow the update of overwritten characteristics .
This planned release version is subject to change and no guarantee can be provided.
MARA_AUSP , ATWRT , KBA , CA-MDG-CMP-MM , Material , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , CA-CL-CL , Classification , Problem