When trying to edit the People Pool of your Permission Group(User), the page is freezing and you are unable to do the edition.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite.
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Admin Center > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Groups
- Access the group
- Click in the People Pool that uses the category "User"
- The page freezes and it is not possible to do any action
The page is not actually freezing. What is happening is that the User category in People Pool has a limitation that when the number of users included is big, the pop-up window that opens to edit the people pool goes to a very high position in the screen. If you reduce the zoom of the screen, you will be able to see that.
There are two workarounds to resolve this limitation:
- The first one is to start using the Username category instead of User. The Username uses a different pop-up window, that already supports a huge number of users.
- The second one is to create separated People Pools to decrease the total numbers for each pool, that will avoid the pop-up window goes too high issue.
Permission Group, Group, People Pool, User, Freeze, Unable, Edit , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Problem