You can't select the value on the field "SAP System Configuration" on Payroll Unified Configuration page. Nothing happens after clicking in the dropdown and selecting the value.
Also, after clicking on Save, the page never stops loading and the information is not saved.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
Reproducing the Issue
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Open the page "Payroll Unified Configuration";
- Select the country in the left side menu;
- On "System Configuration" tab, click on "SAP System Configuration" dropdown and select a value;
- Nothing happens after selecting the value. The field is still kept as blank;
- Click on save;
- Page gets stuck in a loading screen.
Perform an Odata Metadata cache refresh.
To do so, check the KBA 2171588 - OData API Metadata Refresh and Export - SuccessFactors.
payroll, unified, configuration, successfactors, success, factors, employee, central, ptp, point, to, integration, stuck, not, loading, saving, url, sap, system, configuration, ecp, configure, instance, unable, dropdown, portlet, auto, populate, auto-populate, , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , please use LOD-EC-GCP-PY* , LOD-SF-INT-MDF , Metadata Framework API (MDF) , Problem