- When entering a manual adjustment on a hourly time account type, the decimal value gets modified after the Adjustment.
- For Example, when an amount of 5.30 is entered from the 'Add Manual Adjustment" button, on saving the entered value, the amount gets reset as 5.18 on the account posting.
- Why is the amount is getting reset and stored differently compared to what was entered.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite- All Versions
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - All Versions
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions
SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, Round off , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.