- A 10795 error, "The file '<xx>.class' contained in the jar does not represent a valid Java class file" is reported while installing a jar file in an ASE database.
- ASE errorlog may also contain the message "PCI(M1): ERROR: pci_malloc; Requested size -# exceeds max request size 1073741744"
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
- Java in Adaptive Server Enterprise
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, java, jar, valid, class, file , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.