- You cannot manually complete a work item from transaction SWIA using the button 'Complete Manually'
- You cannot manually complete a work item from the administration tools from the work item display
- The child work items are all set to 'Completed' or 'Logically Deleted', but the top level work item does not change status to 'Completed'. It remains 'In Process'
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP NetWeaver 7.51)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP NetWeaver 7.52)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.53 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP NetWeaver 7.53)
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, Extras, Activate Administration, SWI1, Complete, Ready, SWW_WI_ADMIN_CANCEL, SWL_ADM_WI_COMPLETE, SWW_WI_ADMIN_COMPLETE, terminate, , Drop down, Menu, Edit, Manual Completion, Started, status, Process Work Item as Administrator, (Sub)workflow , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.